Rambler's Top100 Сделать стартовой Добавить в Избранное

Камышинский анти-форум

Объявление

Мы рады приветствовать тебя на страницах нашего форума! Уверенны, что ты найдешь для себя много интересного и оставишь свой след в истории анти-форума! СОЗДАДИМ ОБЩЕНИЕ ВМЕСТЕ!!!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Youke

Сообщений 31 страница 36 из 36

I believe what you published was very reasonable. But, what about this? what if you wrote a catchier post title? I mean, I don't wish to tell you how to run your website, but what if you added a title that grabbed folk's attention? I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is kinda vanilla. You might glance at Yahoo's home page and watch how they create news titles to grab people interested. You might try adding a video or a related picture or two to get readers interested about everything've written. In my opinion, it could make your blog a little livelier.

Hello, always i used to check weblog posts here early in the break of day, since i enjoy to gain knowledge of more and more.

My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on various websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform. I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it? Any help would be really appreciated!

This design is incredible! You definitely know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

Greetings I am so thrilled I found your webpage, I really found you by error, while I was browsing on Askjeeve for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a tremendous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the superb job.

whoah this weblog is excellent i really like studying your articles. Stay up the great work! You realize, a lot of persons are searching round for this information, you can help them greatly.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»